IELTS life skills preparation
If you are searching for the IELTS life skills preparation, then you can stop at the British school of IELTS because we offer you varieties of coachings under one shed. For the best IELTS life skills preparations, we will help you in every possible way. We recommend you to familiarise yourself with the format of the exam and by doing several practice tests. There are many free practice materials available. IELTS life skills preparation is for all those people who need to prove their English language proficiency of speaking and listening skills at the Common Framework of References for Language. Our trainers dedicate much of our time in clearing your doubts and helping you to complete your syllabus with full dedication. The timings of the classes will be set in a way which will best suit your schedule with the weekend batch facility as well.
All before you register yourself for the IELTS life skills test, you should check first the requirements of English language for your visa category. We offer you with the wide exposure and the scope that takes you to the peak of success. We offer students with the flexibility of the timings and the batches which includes the weekends and the weekday’s batches. If you are planning to go for the IELTS life skills preparation then get yourself enrolled with British school of Ielts. We will offer you with the advanced training of Ielts life skills. We will teach you from A to Z of the IELTS life skills syllabus that you will not face any difficulty during the exam.
Levels of IELTS life skills exam
IELTS life skills levels are A1, A2, and B1 levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for languages. This is based on an international standard which is used around the world so as to describe the learner’s English language skills.
What is in the IELTS Life skills test?
It is of three levels:
- IELTS life skills: A1 speaking and listening (16-18 minutes)
- IELTS life skills: A2 speaking and listening(offered in UK nation only) (20 minutes)
- IELTS life skills: B1 speaking and listening (22 minutes)
There are two main parts of the IELTS life skills test.
- In the first segment, you may be asked and you have to then answer questions on different familiar topics.
- The second segment of the test is a combined task of listening and speaking.
- At the levels A and B, you will have to listen to a task which is played on the CD. This task helps you to listen carefully and this task will judge your listening skills.
- You will then give your answers with a real meaning in detail. You can make notes while you listen to the CD.
- Further, a discussion on the theme will be followed based on what you have listened to the CD.
- Then at a B1 level, there is a task where you will plan an activity with another test taker.
How will you be assessed in the test?
You will be assessed in the test based on your English language proficiency. The four key areas will be checked:
- Obtaining the proper information from the task
- Conveying the proper meaning and information of the task
- A good speaking way to communicate with the examiner
- Being engaged in the discussion
During the test, while you listen to the task, you are free to write notes so as to prepare for your answers. The examiner will not give your marking based on your notes as it is just for your own convenience to prepare well for the task. The examiner will mark you only for the speaking and listening skills. How well you give will help you to acquire great marks in the IELTS life skills tests.
Why do you take the test with another test-taker?
IELTS life skills test checks your ability of how well you really communicate with the other people in everyday life. The best way to test the test-takers skills is to pair up the candidates at a similar ability level. So, this eventually shows your ability of English speaking by communicating and by engaging in discussion with others.
Why is British school of IELTS a missing level for your IELTS life skills exam?
We are known all around the Chandigarh for serving the students with the best IELTS speaking training. We have a well-settled institute with qualified and professional trainers having years of experience who will offer you with the quality IELTS life skills coaching. With experienced and qualified trainers, we make your IELTS life skills test journey easy. BSOI is here to help you with the general training test and all other segments of the IELTS life skills test. We assure you with the high-quality training at the nominal price quotes because our main motive is to help students live their dreams. We have been the trusted advisors to several companies and students as well. Our institute has a friendly environment with the quality trainers.
We offer the following coachings at BSOI:
- IELTS coaching
- IELTS life skills
- Spoken English coaching
- French Classes
- PTE coaching
- Celpip coaching
You should get training from BSOI because:
- Highly infrastructure & interactive classrooms.
- Highly qualified & Experienced Trainers.
- Study material will be provided to each student.
- Unlimited doubt session on every Saturday.
- Regular & weekend batches are available.
- Guest lectures will be provided by experts
- Labs for the practical training
We will help you in every possible way and will solve your each and every trouble no matter what. With BRITISH SCHOOL OF IELTS. We are known as one of the leading institutes for the Ielts training as we have been serving you all with much exposure and quality training. So, what are you thinking, get enrolled in our batches and avail the Ielts training from our experienced trainers? Call us or contact us through the mail or live chat support.