Visa interview training in Chandigarh
If you are planning to work or study abroad then you need to apply for the visa of that particular country. Before getting the visa, you have to face an interview. This interview is a criterion for the interviewers to decide if the students are suitable enough to get visa. So, if you are planning to go abroad then you must undergo a proper training. To get the best Visa interview training in Chandigarhyou should join our institute British school of IELTS. Our institute grooms the individual’s ability to crack any sort of such interviews. We prepare the students so that they perform efficiently. We help them to overcome their weaknesses and polish their strengths. Visa interview is a process just before the final confirmation of the person. If you are able to clear your interview then you will get the visa of your desired destination.
For Visa interview training in Chandigarh, there are a lot of institutes but ours is the most trusted one among the residents of the city. We have been successful in providing visa services to a lot of people in all these years. At British school of IELTS, we train the individuals with great dedication so as to thrash their fear of interview. However, you do not have to worry so much because it is not such a complex process like a job interview or so on. So, if you are among those who want to study in a foreign land then do join our institute to get the best Visa interview training in Chandigarh. Each country has a different set of rules which determine an individual’s suitability to get the visa. Visa interview is just a last step to get the final stamp on your dream to study or visitabroad.
Things you need for your visa interview:
- Current passport as well your old one (if any)
- Confirmation page of your online submitted form with the CEAC bar code.
- Your interview appointment letter(original)
All the countries such as UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand conduct a visa interview before approving the visa of the commoners. Therefore, you cannot escape the process of the interview before leaving for a foreign land. Our institute British school of IELTS has been assisting people since a very long time in getting visa of various countries.
Tips to prepare for a visa interview:
- Prepare an impactful resume.
- Be genuine. Do not try to act fake in front of the consulate officer.
- Develop your communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dress neatly
- Always arrive ten or fifteen minutes before the interview begins.
- Answer all the questions politely and expressively.
- If you are unaware of a question that has been asked then do not build up stories to answer it. You can simply say that you do not know the answer.
- Do not show any nervousness while answering the questions. Be honest and truthful.
All these tips would definitely help you to sail successfully through your interview. The consulate officer who would be taking your interview will appear to be strict and firm while asking the questions. But you do not have to worry of it. You have to answer all the questions politely and courteously.
Sample questions that can be asked in your visa interview:
- Have you ever been to the U.S?
- What do you do in India?
- Do you pay income tax?
- Who is going to accompany you in your trip?
- Why do you want to travel to the U.S.?
- For how long will you stay there?
- Where will you stay?
- Who is sponsoring your trip?
- Do you have any relative of yours in the U.S?
- Has anyone filed the green card petition for you?
- Can I see your leave approval letter?
- Do you have any medical insurance?
- Can I have the contact details of your relatives living there?
- Why do you want a six-month visa? Can’t you finish the trip in a shorter period of time?
- How much do you expect this trip to cost?
This is just a basic idea of what can be asked to you. you just have to be warm and polite while answering all these questions. If you hesitate or hitch once your visa may also get cancelled. But don’t worry, with us by your side you will not have to face any complication. Just join our batch anytime and we will help you to get your visa of your desired destination.
Along with visa interview training, our institute also renders the coaching of IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, Publicspeaking, Spoken Englishcoaching, study visa interviewtraining and so on. So, if you want to excel in any of these exams then British school of IELTS should be your first preference. We have a team of adroit experts who have been working and serving in this profession for a very long period and they are familiar to the tit bits of these exams. You do not have to stress about anything. Register with us now and we will make sure that all your dreams come true. We believe in providing quality training and giving out satisfactory results.
Why should BSOI be your first choice:
- Flexible timings
- Certified professional teachers
- Excellent infrastructures
- Commitment to quality
- Customized training programs
- Guarantee for remarkable improvement.
- Online student portal access for all
- Qualitative study material
- Weekend batches available
- Personalized attention
- One on one coaching available
We render all the following services to our students. We also don’t believe in charging hefty amounts from you. Our fee structures have been designed economically affordable. So, if you are looking forward to go abroad and require a proper visa interview training then British school of IELTS is the remedy to all your worries. Enroll with us today and avail the best opportunities. You can call or contact us through our live chat support.